Nidecker Escape Snowboard
The Escape is inspired by Nidecker’s high performance models, but offers a softer and more comfortable ride. This board is perfect for spending the whole day out on the mountain. It features: a wood veneer top layer made of ash for added responsiveness and absorption; full positive camber between the contact points; our Premium Sandwich construction for plenty of power, responsiveness, pop and shock absorption, the result of using advanced materials like carbon and Kevlar®; our extra strong, responsive and lightweight Master Core, built with the perfect harmony of different wood densities and types for a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio; and our extremely tough, sintered N7000 base, produced with carbon nanoparticles to provide exceptional glide.
Shape and profile
- Round Flat Tail / Sidecut: 8 Radius Series / SetBack: 30 mm / Round Square Nose
- Premium sandwich construction
- This next level construction steps up the power and response of the standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Top Ashwood veneer
- This Ashwood veneer top layer delivers added responsiveness and is the most natural way to find the best balance between absorption and pop.
- Inserts: 4/2-5
- With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market. Their reference stance is the middle position.
- Dual Plus Fiberglass
- Their top 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- Master WoodCore
- The Master Core construction is a product of their long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-performace-to-power ratio, and an ultra-strong, extra responsive, lightweight core.
- N-7000 Base
- Developed exclusively for Nidecker, the N-7000 is an extremely tough, sintered base with added carbon nanoparticles that provide exceptional glide.